2007 Tokyo Concours d'Elegance ®
Flourishing talents and beauty
The 1910s through to the l930s marked the years of the golden age for the automobile industry. Engineenng technology was still in its infancy and the best and the brightest were drawn into the automobile industry with great ambitions. They tried to put various ideas into engineering applications. Car designs also went through a
series of trials in terms of styles and the use of different materials.
Please update your Flash Player Plugin. You'll need to install the version 9.0.28 or later.
* A1） 1910 ： Rolls-Royce 40/50HP " Silver Ghost " Tourer by Barker
* A2） 1925 ： Delage DI Torpedo Sport
* A3） 1926 ： Bentley 3Litre Tourer by Freestone & Webb
* A4） 1926 ： Bugatti T35A
* A5） 1929 ： Alfa Romeo 6C1750 D.H.C. by James Young
* A6） 1929 ： Alfa Romeo 6C1750SS Spider by Zagato
* A7） 1930 ： Dusenburg Model J Convertible Roadster by Murphy
* A8） 1930 ： Rolls-Royce Phantom II Continental D.H.C. by Carlton