This Bentley Mark VI had its debut in 1946 a year after World War II was over. It features Rolls-Royce/Bentley's first factory made all-steel four-door saloon body as standard. As with previous years' models, the running chassis without the body were sold for those customers who wanted exclusive cars built by famous coachbuilders. The car on display is the Bentley Mark VI coachbuilt by Abbot, a coachbuilder which no longer exists. It is an open top Drop Head Coupe
(D.H.C.), and is the only one of its kind made by Abbot.